We recognize that the safety of our users extends to the security of their personal information. Attempts to gather sensitive personal information by deceptive or invasive methods are harmful to the authentic, open, and safe atmosphere that we want to foster. Therefore, we do not allow attempts to gather sensitive user information through the abuse of our platform and products.
Attempt to compromise user accounts or gather sensitive information through unauthorized means, defined as:
- Gaining access to any account or user data other than your own without explicit permission from the account owner.
- Encouraging or deceiving users and entities to download or run files or programs that will compromise a user’s online or data security. Such files and programs will be deemed malicious software or “malware” if they harm or gain unauthorized access to a computer, device, or network.
- Acquiring or requesting another user’s login credentials, whether explicitly or through deceptive means such as phishing (e.g. fake surveys designed to capture log-in info or links to fake login pages or impostor websites).
- Attempting to obtain the sensitive information of others such as usernames, passwords, or other personal information, through deceptive means or the use of malicious software or websites.
- Publicly sharing your own or others’ login information on the platform or through a third party service.
- Creating, sharing, or hosting malicious software or malicious browser extensions to compromise accounts or gain access to user data.
- Providing online infrastructure, including Web Hosting Services, Domain Name System servers, and ad networks that enable abusive links such that a majority of those links on 0censor violate the Spam or Cybersecurity sections of the Community Standards.