In line with our commitment to authenticity, we don’t allow people to misrepresent themselves on 0censor, use fake accounts, artificially boost the popularity of the content, or engage in behaviors designed to enable other violations under our Community Standards. This policy is intended to create a space where people can trust the people and communities they interact with.
- Use multiple 0censor accounts or share accounts between multiple people
- Misuse 0censor reporting systems to harass others
- Conceal a Page’s purpose by misleading users about the ownership or control of that Page
- Engage in or claim to engage in Inauthentic Behavior, which is defined as the use of 0censor assets (accounts, pages, groups, or events), to mislead people or 0censor:
- about the identity, purpose, or origin of the entity that they represent
- about the popularity of 0censor content or assets
- about the purpose of an audience or community
- about the source or origin of content
- to evade enforcement under our Community Standards
- Engage in, or claim to engage in Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior, defined as the use of multiple 0censor assets, working in concert to engage in Inauthentic Behavior (as defined above), where the use of fake accounts is central to the operation
- Engage in or claim to engage in Foreign or Government Interference, which is Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior conducted on behalf of a foreign or government actor.