After Feeding 5,000 for Ramadan, de Blasio Threatens Arrest For Jews attending Funeral

I once heard it said, “If Democrats did not have double standards, they would not have any standards at all!” As I have watched the left in this outbreak of the plague, I have seen time after time the truth in these words. We have de Blasio now, but in an hour it will be Biden, or Stacy Abrams, both Clinton’s, AOC, or Hollywood Stars, what they demand of others, to not have such standards they are so good at practicing them themselves.

If Democrats did not have double standards, they would not have any standards at all!

De Blasio during Easter and Passover threatened to arrest Jews and Christians if they dared congregate to celebrate their holy days. There is a part of me that understands the need not to do this, although as a strict believer in constitutionalism, I can never support arrests for only practicing your civil liberties.

Don’t get me wrong here, I think in the middle of an outbreak, to attend such a gathering is stupid, sometimes people seem to forget all common sense in such events, but this is their mistake to make, not the Mayors right to rob them of their civil liberties in the name of the better good.

What kicks me in the pants is that just last week de Blasio decided it was good to go out and feed thousands of Muslims in his city that was celebrating Ramadan. The question here is why the blatant double standards if you are going to forbid Jews and Christians from celebrating their holy day, what the hell are you doing giving government sanction to one faith while rejecting the others?

What we are seeing is what can only be called favoritism by the Democratic-controlled government in New York towards one faith. To state that this is unfair to all other religions is an understatement, but this goes deeper then this, this is a violation of the Bill of Rights, part of our civil rights, where in article one, something de Blasio swore an oath to is so openly violating.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

II had one, Democrat, on Twitter tell me this only applies to congress, has nothing to do with the Senate, the President, Governors or city leaders, I told them to please take a look at the Establishment Clause, this makes it illegal for everyone, not just congress to try to establish one faith over another. The government is supposed to act outside of religion, does not mean to put it down, preferably to accommodate people’s right to chose, not hinder one faith over another.

Today we see virulent attacks from Democrats against Christianity. Yet, in the next breath, they will support Islam, even though if many of them went to a Muslim majority nation, they would either be beaten and ran out or end up in prison or put to death. This is where their lack of any common sense comes in, let’s go and fight against a faith where the worst people will do is pray for you, and let’s support one where if given a chance they would kill most Democrats for lack of faith, homosexuality or refusal to convert.

What we are seeing is in many Democratic cities, with the grab for power, the real intent of Democrats, the will do what they can to stifle both Christians and Jews, but go out of their way to prop up Muslims, even if it is at the expense of most of their citizens.

It is time for us to rise, to tell people like De Blasio that we have had enough of this if you are going to demand laws are enforced, then do so equally, or don’t enforce them at all.

About the author:
Tell us something about yourself.

Get involved!

Get Connected! 0Censor Community BETA

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!

Comments

No comments yet