Black Lives Matter Leader Chanelle Helm gave a warning to all whites, stating, “Give us your homes in nice neighborhoods or wait to be branded a racist and your home will be forcefully taken away when you are arrested and tried for a ‘hate crime’.”
We used to look for such talk to be on a Saturday Night Live skit, in jest making these outrageous claims, but no longer, this type of thing has moved mainstream. This has grown with the support of the socialist left; leaders in the party are happy to support such demands so long as it gets them votes, but as we saw with Seattle when the activist come to their homes suddenly, the support is pulled.
Handing out a manifest of demands, the victimhood of this group runs so deep they think we owe them our homes because they don’t have one.
The Democrat Party, the one that loves to scream racist, has turned out to be the party that is giving voice to and enabling racist as we have here.
What is worse, Black Lives Matter members think if whites don’t agree to hand over their property, this can only come from the point of racism. To rectify this, they demand we not only hand over our homes but our assets as well.
She first made this demand in 2017, when she reiterated this demand she was called from news sites whom she refused to retract her demands. Instead, she went on rants to fact-checking sites like Snopes the only reason this blew up three years ago, and now is doing so again is due to white racist trying to exploit this, she is nothing but a victim here.
Her original statement was:
White [people] if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a Black or Brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. … White [people] if you can afford to downsize give up the home you own to a Black or Brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty. … White [people], re-budget your monthly so you can donate to Black funds for land purchasing.
Snopes, the supposed fact-checking site, claimed the reason she was questioned in the past was due to her being used by white supremacists to make Black Lives Matter look bad, I would contend they do that fine by themselves, she is just adding to this.
You can see her in a 2017 interview here:
You can view her comments on Facebook; she is still very active in the activist community and Black Lives Matter. She is still very fond of putting out comments about liberationists, but one has to ask, “What are you being liberated from Chanelle? Are you not able to work where you wish, to rise to any office you work for; after all, Obama did this? Or maybe it is instead of being liberated you think we owe you something for the choices you made in life?”
I have no issue with people feeling they are oppressed; you can feel like you are a sea horse, doesn’t mean you are one.
What we are seeing is what the demands from Black Lives Matter is, the redistribution of wealth, for Blacks to not only be equal, but to have special privileges if you don’t give in to their demands, you must be a racist. This is nothing but a socialist scam.
How sad, people like this are the racist, yet are using this narrative to run around and accuse others of what they are offenders of.
Here are the demands she placed on Facebook, is still standing by them now:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
We have seen the constant claims of victimhood from Black Lives Matter, but now they want to demand we give up our homes and property, attack people who don’t agree with them, and some wonder why I call them domestic terrorists.
We saw the same actions in Venezuela, Cuba, and across Europe with socialist, now they want to bring this failed political philosophy here.
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.