Products and services sold on 0censor and Instagram must comply with our Community Standards and the 0censor Commerce Policies. Our Commerce Policies provide rules on the types of products and services that can be offered for sale on 0censor and Instagram. Sellers are also responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of posted content. If you repeatedly post content that violates 0censor’s policies, we may take additional action on your account. We reserve the right to reject, approve, or remove any listing for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. Steps to Take if Disapproved
Appeal the Decision
If your listing has been rejected for violating our Commerce Policies and you feel it was a mistake, you can request a review by following these steps and we’ll take another look.
3. Prohibited Content
Buying or selling of the following is prohibited on Facebook and Instagram Commerce Products:
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of drugs, drug paraphernalia, or prescription products.
- Community Standards
- Commerce listings must not violate our Community Standards.
2. Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia
- Drugs, including marijuana and marijuana products
- Drug paraphernalia, including pipes and bongs
- Prescription products, including prescription drugs.
3. Tobacco Products and Related Paraphernalia
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia.
- Apparel featuring a tobacco brand logo
- Cigarettes, cigars and chewing tobacco
- Tobacco pipes and paraphernalia
- Tobacco rolling machines
- . Hookahs and hookah lounges
- Rolling papers
- Electronic cigarettes (E-cigarettes) or tobacco devices
4. Ingestible Supplements
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of ingestible supplements.
- Anabolic steroids
- Food or drinks that make health claims
- Human growth hormones
- Protein bars and protein powder
5. Weapons, Ammunition, and Explosives
Listings may not promote the buying, selling, or use of weapons, ammunition, and explosives.
- Promoting safety training or licenses for legal weapons
- Firearms and firearm parts
- Paintball guns
- BB Guns
- Pepper spray
- Gun ranges
- Gun shows
- Any product or part, including but not limited to leather, skin, hide, fur, wool, or hair from any dogs, cats, or endangered or threatened animals
- Prohibited animal parts, including but not limited to bone, teeth, horn, ivory, taxidermy, organs, external limbs, secretions, or carcasses
7. Adult Products
Listings may not promote the buying, selling, or use of adult products.
- Sex toys
- Sexual enhancement products
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of alcohol.
- Sale of alcoholic beverages
- Kits for making alcohol
9. Healthcare Products
Posts may not promote certain healthcare products and services, including medical devices, or smoking cessation products containing nicotine.
- Contact lenses
- Bandages and braces for physical injuries
- Testing kits for medical conditions or diseases
- First-aid kits
- Breast Pumps
Smoking Cessation Products
Listings may not promote the sale of smoking cessation products containing nicotine.
- Nicotine patches
- Nicotine gum
10. Body Parts and Fluids
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of human body parts or fluids.
- Body parts
- Human tissue
Listings may not promote the buying, selling or facilitation of online gambling for money or money’s worth, including digital currencies. Online gambling includes gaming, betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker and sweepstakes in an online environment.
12. Misleading, Deceptive, or Offensive
Listings may not contain deceptive, false, misleading, or offensive products and offers.
- Listings that are shocking, sensational, disrespectful or portray excessive violence
- Listings that misrepresent the item you are selling
- Listings may not solicit ratings or reviews
- Posts must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss or other health-related products.
- Person showing how loose his or her clothes fit
- Person with clothes that are too tight
13. Products With Overtly Sexualized Positioning
Listings may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner.
- Zoomed in sexual images
- Implied nudity
- Implied sexual acts
14. Subscriptions and Digital Products
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of downloadable digital content, digital subscriptions, and digital accounts.
- Authentic audio or video CDs, DVDs and Blu Ray
- Digital devices, including Smartphones, video game consoles, and TVs
Can not Sell
- Listings with downloadable content, including PDFs, music, games, movies, etc.
- Digital accounts, including Netflix accounts or games accounts
- Digital subscriptions and internet streaming services, including television
- . Digital subscriptions and internet streaming services, including television subscriptions, mobile phone service subscriptions, Netflix subscriptions, Spotify subscriptions, etc.
- Digital coupons, vouchers, and download codes
16. Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of real or fake documents, currency, financial instruments, and virtual currency
- Real and replica documents like passports, IDs or certificates.
- Real money (cash or cash equivalent instruments and coins)
- Replica or prop money
- Digital or cryptocurrency
- Active bank credit or debit cards
- Store credit cards or coupons
- Pre-paid credit or debit cards
- Checks or checkbooks
- Equipment to create counterfeit currency or financial instruments
17. No Item for Sale
Listings may not promote news, humor, or other content that does not offer any product for sale.
- Human and animal adoptions
- Jokes and memes
- Lost and found posts
- News and awareness posts
- Listings in search of, in need of, or looking to buy
18. Third-Party Infringement
Listings may not contain content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright or trademark. This includes, but is not limited to, the promotion or sale of counterfeits, such as goods that copy the trademark (name or logo) and/or distinctive features of another company’s products to imitate a genuine product.
- Counterfeits, knockoffs, or replicas of branded goods, or posts offering goods that are likely to confuse consumers about the source, sponsorship or affiliation of those goods.
- Unauthorized or pirated copies of copyrighted works, such as videos, movies, TV shows and broadcasts, video games, CDs or other musical works, books, etc.
Listings must not wrongfully discriminate or suggest a preference for or against people because of a personal characteristic, included but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, marital status, disability, or medical or genetic condition. Listings must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination. This includes but is not limited to discrimination for housing listings.
- “Only looking for Christian renters”
- “Must be under age 35 to purchase”
- “No Hispanic tenants welcome”
Services may not be listed.
- Travel services, including airline services, hotel accommodations, and car rentals
- Personnel services including the hiring of maids and other workers.
- Medical, cosmetic, or personal wellness services including hairstyling or spa services
- Financial services, including accounting, insurance, banking, and loans
- Home services including construction or painting
- Lawn care services
- Electrician services
- Plumbing services
- Cleaning services
- Photography services
- Automotive services, including maintenance
- Event services
- Fitness services
- Veterinary or animal-related services
21. Recalled Products
Policy Listings may not promote the buying or selling of recalled products.
- If you’re unsure whether the item you’re buying or selling has been recalled, look on the website of the item’s manufacturer or relevant government entity.
22. Hazardous Goods and Materials
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of hazardous materials and substances.
- Chemical Pesticides and Insecticides
- Asbestos, Cyanide, Chloroform, and Carbon Tetrachloride
- Corrosive substances
- Flammable and combustible substances and products
23. Human Exploitation and Sexual Services
Listings may not promote any form of human trafficking, prostitution, escort, or sexual services.
- Individuals for sale
- Escort agencies
- Commercial sex
- Live shows for adult entertainment
- Sexually suggestive services (For example: “texts to send her to get her in bed”)
- Child Pornography
24. Stolen Goods
Listings may not promote the buying or selling of items that have been stolen.
Listings on commerce products may not promote job opportunities. This prohibition includes job opportunities that fully describe the associated product or business model, as well as job opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or have an unclear business model.
- “Get rich quick” schemes
- Multi-level marketing opportunities