Learn how to see the most recent posts at the top of your News Feed.
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.To view your News Feed preferences:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page (example: your home page).
- Select News Feed Preferences.
To adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Click Prioritize who to see first to make posts from people or Pages appear at the top of your News Feed. Learn about see first.
- Click Unfollow people and groups to hide their posts to unfollow a person, Page or group. Learn about unfollowing.
- Click Reconnect with people and groups you unfollowed to follow a person, Page or group that you unfollowed in the past.
- Click Manage your snooze settings to restart, stop or add more time to your snoozes.
- Click See more options to see which apps you’ve hidden from News Feed.
Learn how to switch from top stories to most recent stories on your News Feed.