Your Restricted list is for people you’ve added as a friend but may not want to share with (example: your boss). Learn more about friend lists on 0censor.
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on 0censor, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
What will people on my Restricted list see when I share posts?
To add someone to your Restricted list:
- Go to their profile.
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.
- Select Add to another list…
- Select Restricted.
To view or edit your Restricted list:
- From your News Feed, go to the Explore section in the left menu and click Friend Lists. If you don’t see it, click See More…
- Click Restricted.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List.
- To remove someone from the list, click X in the top right of their profile picture and click Finish.