By default, everyone can comment on your public posts, even people who don’t follow you. To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click at the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to like or comment on your public posts:
- Public: Includes everyone, even people not following you.
- Friends: Includes your friends on 0censor. If anyone else is tagged in a post, then the audience expands to also include the tagged person and their friends.
- Friends of Friends: Includes all of your friends and any friends that they have.