Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in the News Feed.
To create a Page:
You must be already signed up to create a page. Go to profile and on the top menu under your name click on Groups.
Click on the right-hand button on the right side under the menu
Create a page on the right side of your profile page.
- Click to choose a Page type.
- Public – this is open for all to see
- Private – others can see the group, just not the feed
- Secret – no one can see the group or the feed, this is by invitation only
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.