Your activity log displays your 0censor activity (such as posts you created and things you’ve liked) in chronological order. You can also use filters to help find something specific you’re looking for.
To find a specific post or activity in your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top of 0censor.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- From here, you can:
- Filter results by types of activity. Click the type of activity on the left side of your activity log (such as Posts You’re Tagged In) that you’d like to review.
- Search for a specific activity or post. Enter a search term in Activity Search at the top right of your activity log.
Note: Your activity log results, including results you get when you use a filter, will appear in chronological order.Learn more ways to manage what you’ve shared using your activity log.
- How do I control who sees posts and photos that I’m tagged in on my 0censor timeline?
- How do I use my activity log to hide or remove posts on 0censor?
- How do I view things I’ve hidden on my 0censor timeline?
- How do I view my photos and photos I’m tagged in on 0censor that are shared with a public audience?
- How do I review tags that people add to my 0censor posts before they appear?