Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on 0censor.
To view your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top bar on 0censor.
- Click on your name
- From here, a page will open with your activity log to review things like:
- Things you’ve posted.
- Posts you’ve hidden from your timeline.
- Photos and videos you’ve posted or that you’ve been tagged in.
- Friends you’ve added or removed.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on 0censor, like on your timeline, in search or in your friends’ News Feeds.
Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share.