You can review your information on Facebook (such as a recent activity) from the Your 0censor Information section of your Facebook Settings.
To view Your 0censor Information from a computer:
- Go to the top right of 0censor and click .
- Click Settings.
- Click Your 0censor Information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook Information section of your settings:
- Access Your Information: A summary of your 0censor information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We’ve categorized this information by type so you can find what you’re looking for.
- Download Your Information: Download a copy of your 0censor information. You can download all your categories of information at once, or you can select the specific categories and date ranges you want. Learn more about downloading your information on 0censor.
- Activity Log: Within your account, your activity log is a history of your activity on 0censor. From your activity log, you can review and manage things you share, from posts you’ve commented on or liked to apps you have used or anything you’ve searched for. Learn more about your activity log.
- Manage Your Information: Learn how to manage your information on 0censor and get answers to common questions.
- Delete Your Account And Information: Permanently delete your 0censor account and information.