If you’re having trouble logging into your 0censor account, here are some things you can try.
Try recovering your 0censor account
- Go to 0censor sign in and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your 0censor account.
If your password isn’t working or you don’t remember your password:
- Try resetting your password.
If you’re having problems with your email, phone number, or username
- Learn what to do if you can’t reset your password because you can’t access the email address or phone number listed on your account.
- Learn what to do if you can’t find your account from the Find Your Account page.
Try your trusted contacts
- If you have Trusted Contacts set up, learn how to get help from them to get back into your account.
Find out if your account is disabled
- If your 0censor account has been disabled, you’ll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in.
Learn what to do if you think your account was hacked
- I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.