Select Page

Twitter Bans Conservative Thought yet Allows Pedophile Posts

Twitter Bans Conservative Thought yet Allows Pedophile Posts

After going through an ordeal of child sexual abuse, the abused was further humiliated by having his ordeal posted on Twitter (he was 13 at that time). When confronted, Twitter says pedophilia does not violate its platform policies.

The victim, who at the time of the incident was thirteen, his ordeal was posted on Twitter, which garnered hundreds of thousands of views.

TRENDING: KID ROCK HAS A MESSAGE FOR ‘FAR LEFT SOCIALIST LIBERALS’ AND ‘MEDIA’ WHO WANT TO DEPROGRAM TRUMP SUPPORTERS

When confronted, the lawsuit states that Twitter refused to remove the content and said it did not violate their policies. Still, after the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) got involved, they moved to shut down the content.

By that time, according to the allegations, the video had already accumulated over 165,000 views on the platform.

As stated in the New York Post:

Doe’s mother filed two complaints to Twitter reporting the same material and for a week, she also received no response, the suit states.

Finally, on Jan. 28, Twitter replied to Doe and said they wouldn’t be taking down the material, which had already racked up over 167,000 views and 2,223 retweets, the suit states.

“Thanks for reaching out. We’ve reviewed the content, and didn’t find a violation of our policies, so no action will be taken at this time,” the response reads, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit further states that Twitter knowingly allows pedophiles to use the platform to exchange material depicting child sex abuse, and profits from their activity, which includes use of the ads system. The lawsuit also alleges that Twitter made money from the video of the victim’s abuse.

The lawsuit was brought by two private law firms and the National Center on Sexual Exploitation. It will be heard in the Northern District of California.

TRENDING: LINDSEY GRAHAM STUMBLES UPON AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH FOR THE ANTI-TRUMP RIGHT

The double standards from the platform are astounding, they find Trump’s speech as a violation, but they allow pedophilia material to grace their platform, this must be the new morals from the far-left.

We can only hope that Parlor hurries up and reopens, it is time to run this corrupt platform off the internet.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

About The Author

Timothy Benton

Student of history, a journalist for the last 2 years. Specialize in Middle East History, more specifically modern history with the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Also, a political commentator has been a lifetime fan of politics.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit Our Sponsors

0Censor Community Beta!

 

Tired of being censored by Facebook?  We have decided to open up a new community and give our users a platform for how they feel without censorship!

Enjoy the freedom of free speech, join now!

Visit Our Sponsors