If you deactivate your account:
- You can reactivate whenever you want.
- People can’t see your timeline or search for you.
- Some information may remain visible to others (for example: messages you sent).
If you delete your account:
- You can’t regain access once it’s deleted.
- We delay deletion a few days after it’s requested. A deletion request is canceled if you log back into your 0censor account during this time.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your information isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time.
- Some information, such as messaging history, isn’t stored in your account. This means friends may still have access to messages you sent after your account has been deleted.
- Copies of some material (for example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.